YTD TRAINING SUMMARY

Just for fun, I thought I would look at my YTD summary of my workouts.  I was surprised at the numbers.  I had not really looked at them since the beginning of March.

 

As I am currently cycling due to my iliotibial band injury, I thought I would include that information too.  So, below is my summary for the first 4 months of the year.

 

YTD Workout Summary:

Running:

# of Runs:            62

Total Miles:        171.7

Total Time:         36:26:02

Ave Pace:            12:44 min/mi

Ave # Runs:        3.4/week

Ave Dist:              2.76 mi/run

Total Cals:           9004

Cycling

# of rides:            4

Total Miles:        33.3

Total Time:         02:30:42

Ave Pace:            4:31 min/mi or 13.3 MPH

Ave Dist:              8.3 mi/ride

Total Cals:           2028

 

I am pleasantly surprised by these numbers and feel pretty good about things in general.

 

Brad

1 comment:

John at Hella Sound said...

Ooooh I really like this idea of a YTD summary--good idea. I think I have to borrow it from you. Maybe do a March, June, September, Jan quarterly-type thing to get a progressive look at the year.
Love your Power Song, btw. AC/DC is the \m/

Post a Comment