Last Week in review...

Last week went well for training. I feel pretty good. Did 10 miles for the week. Not as many as I would like, but I think it is the prudent amount.

4/5 - 2.87 miles
4/7 - 3.17 miles
4/10 - 4.01 miles

Weigh In on 4/12: 210 lbs.

this weeks weigh in I knew was going to be a challenge due to too much fatty foods this last week. But all in all, not as bad as I thought.

I have switched from the C25k Training to the 5k training plan on the Nike+ website. I started the program last week and in the process of week 2. Week 2 consists of three runs; 3, 4, and 4 mile with one day break in between. My runs this week are on Sunday (yesterday), Tuesday, and Thursday.

I did yesterdays run as a 5k and completed it in 30:15. During the run I took two short recovery walks. I feel confident that I can complete the Sacramento Zoo Zoom 5k in under 30 minutes next Sunday.

Hope you have a great week.

Brad

No comments:

Post a Comment