Spring cleaning uncovers vintage t-shirts


My wife was looking for a t-shirt to workout in for an upcoming business trip. I told her I thought I had a few. I started cleaning out the drawer where I keep my t-shirts and WHOA!

I found a 1993 and 1994 never worn Bay to Breakers shirts. The last race I ran was 1994 Bay to Breakers. So, when I run it again this May, it will have been 15 years since my the last race I ran.

It was great to find the shirts and a reminder that the years can slip by faster than we realize. Let's make this week the best week ever!

Get out and have a good workout and some fun.

Have a great week.

Brad

1 comment:

justadam said...

How cool is that to find a B2B short from the last time you raced. My office used to be just in front of the elite warm-up corral in the same building as Starbucks so while all of you were freezing your arses off, we had a private bathroom and were sipping warm drinks in soft cushy chairs ;-) Congratulations in getting back into it!
Cheers
www.twitter.com/coachadam

Post a Comment