Cowtown 5k - Goal Attained!

Well, my goal this year has been to complete a 5k race in less that 30 minutes. I am happy to share that I did that last Sunday at the Sacramento Cowtown Marathon/1/2 Marathon/5k run.

I finished the race in 27:20. I placed 138 out of 948 overall and 20 out of 64 in my age group.

I am really happy with the results. It has only take 4 days to recover, lol.

Next run is Saturday for the World Wide Festival of Races. I will be running the 10k.

My final goal for the year is to get my weight under 200 lbs. 3 lbs to go with the holidays on the horizon...I can do it!

Get out there and run!

Brad

3 comments:

Ian Charters said...

Great job, Brad

Ms. V. said...

Fantastic job on your 5K~

Ultradad said...

Brad, Keep up the posts. Be strong through the holidays!

Post a Comment