Workout Update 3.24.09

Hi,

It has been awhile since my last post. It's time to get everything back on track and start posting again.

Last week I ran twice for a total of 6.5 miles.

During one of the runs, I ran and timed a 5K. I finish in 29:33. That was very encouraging for me.

I weighed in Sunday at 208 lbs. This is the least i have weighed in a few years. my goal is to get below 200. I think this will not be a problem. I hope to get there by May 1, 2009.

On March 17, I had the pleasure of meeting Chris Russell and running with him in Golden Gate Park. Chris is a great guy and inspirational. I hope to get to know him more over the coming years. He was very patient while running with me as he in much better shape and condition than me.

I hope that you have a great week.

Brad

No comments:

Post a Comment