Week 6 Summary

I really thought this week was going to turn out bad, but all in all, it went ok.

Dist: 13.09 miles for the week.

Ave Pace: 14'03"

Weight: 211 lbs. (-3 lbs)

I'll take it! While my pace was a little slower due to walking more, I did lose three pounds. I am looking forward to getting under 210 lbs. I haven't been there in years. Then on to 200!

This week I start week 4 of the Couch to 5k program. I am using the "Podcasts for Running" series created by Robert Ullery. This weeks workout consists of 2 repetitions of the following: jog for 3 minutes, walk for 90 seconds, then jog for 5 minutes, and recover with a 2 1/2 minute walk. The workout consists of jogging and walking for a total of about 18 minutes.

To make the workout longer, create a playlist in iTunes and add music in front or behind the workout. Or, double the workout!

I have run ~80 miles since I started working out. I hope to hit 100 by my 49th birthday is a few weeks.

I hope you all have a wonderful week,

Brad

No comments:

Post a Comment