On the road again...

I am on another business trip. This time the travel is better than Hickory, NC.

After 28 straight hours of travel, I am in Magelang, Central Java,
Indonesia. I am staying at the Losari Coffee Plantation because of
it's close proximity to where work is to be conducted. The is a
working coffee plantation that was made into a resort. It is traquil
and very beautiful. This is one of those rare finds as a business
traveler and one that I definately would like to share family and
friends.

www.losaricoffeeplantation.com

About an hour from here is Borobudur, the world's largest Buddist
temple. I have been here many times and haven't visited due to time
restrictions. My hope is to visit it on this trip.

It is 4:19 am and the morning prayers have started. They are
amplified over load speakers for the community to participate. My
first time here the prayers took my by surprise. Now I have come to
enjoy hearing them and use the time for my own quiet time.

It has been raining since I arrived. My hope is to get out for a run
this morning. I may have to get out and run regardless of the
weather. I have to ask myself, "what would Chris Russull do?"

I plan to post pics in the next day or two.

Have a Great week!

Brad

--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment